The VRC Limited story starts more than 25 years ago when a son relocated to a burgeoning market and his retired father wanted to work with him. Our story, like most good ones, includes challenges, overcoming those challenges, learning lessons, and enjoying the successes of our clients.
Our boutique real estate company has thrived in the Triangle real estate market by providing clients with highly personalized and skilled services while Buying, Selling, and Leasing Land, Homes, and Commercial Properties.
In addition, the VRC Limited team enhances the narrative by…
- Consulting on subdivision development
- Navigating government and political environs
- Procuring entitlement approvals related to development
- Deferring capital gains via 1031 Exchanges
- Providing home-building expertise
- Negotiating REO brokerage (a property owned by a lender)
- Assessing and developing land for solar farms
- Communicating via spanish language
We’ve brokered land transactions greater than one million dollars and we’ve brokered properties in excess of a thousand acres.
But at VRC Limited size doesn’t matter. Because every transaction is a story featuring our client and a property. And each story, whether an epic or a novella, deserves a smooth path and a happy ending.
Call VRC Limited to be your guide on your next property journey.